Welcome to EMBERCREEK DRAGONS!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Making progress!

The eggs are now about 19 day old and GROWING! I got rid of the eggs that were stating to mold or look nasty (and had no veins in them). Now there are 5 left, and of them have visible veins and are getting bigger. Apparently since this is her VERY first clutch, it's not uncommon for her to not have too many fertile ones. Hopefully next clutch will have a few more, but I'm perfectly fine with a few at a time! I'll have to order crickets by the truckload as it is LOL. I took pics the other night without moving them, and they seem to be doing well. I'm amazed at how much they've grown in such a short time. It's so cool to see the veins forming!

Now I'm rushing Kora to HURRY UP and lay the next clutch....I've been putting her in her lay box every few days but she won't dig and looks pretty pissed at the "indignity of it all." She's a prissy little thing and doesn't like anything dirty in her cage.


Without further ado.....here they are!








No comments:

Post a Comment